Skip to main content


Showing posts from May, 2020

How To Buy Travel Insurance If You Have Pre-Existing Medical Conditions?

Because people try to budget their money while traveling, they do not buy travel insurance. This is an additional cost which, at times, passengers may not use. However, it is a different case if you have a medical condition.

If you are ill, it is important to buy travel insurance with pre-existing medical conditions for your safety while traveling. These pre-existing medical conditions include asthma, cancer, COPD, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, and other chronic diseases. Even pregnancy, which is announced before purchasing insurance, is accepted as a pre-existing medical condition.

What is the importance of travel insurance?

It is easy to think that your situation will not be a hindrance to your travel adventures. But many factors can make you seek medical emergencies between your travels, and this is something you want to avoid spending on. Sometimes, whether you like it or not, you may need to go to the hospital for the necessary investigati…

How to Get Cheap Health Insurance Plan?

The United States government is introducing several plans and schemes to help US residents enjoy full health insurance benefits. "Obamacare" is a plan that provides health insurance for both high-income and low-income groups in the US. However, a report by a Washington DC firm named Avalier Health states that a plan in Obamacare, called the Silver Plan, will increase by about 34% in 2018. Silver plan offers a good coverage policy and is slightly higher on monthly premium. For those who cannot afford such high premiums; They do not need to worry, because apart from this there is a subsidy scheme, which will provide health insurance at a low cost.

While shopping for cheap health insurance plans, one should have a good knowledge about health insurance policies. Senior Vice President of Advisory Services at Manning & Napier, Shelby George advises shoppers to always see how much coverage is provided for the costs the company provides. In other words, one should not get carried…

What You Should Know About Flood Insurance

It was in 1968 that the United States Congress initiated the National Flood Insurance Program to reduce further personal and commercial property damage. Available through insurance companies and insurance agencies, coverage is managed and managed by government laws and can protect property owners from damage from floods.

A standard insurance policy for housing means coverage for a one, two, three or four-family residential building as well as a single-family home.

A typical property flood policy may insure five or more family residential buildings, as well as buildings that have not been used for residency.

A Residential Condomney Building Association Policy can insure a Residential Condom Association Association.

This type of policy should include two types of related coverage: building property and personal property, defined as the content on your premises.

Three essential things about the related insurance policy

• Material coverage must be independently associated with building coverage…

Best LIC Policy for a New Born Baby, LIC Children Plan

Today, the cost of education is increasing rapidly since childhood. An insurance policy can be a good way for parents to deal with this expense. For a newborn, LIC Children's Plan may prove to be the most appropriate.

1. New children's money-back scheme

This scheme helps you to cater to the different needs of children at different stages. The basic eligibility age for this scheme is a minimum 0 years (time of birth) and a maximum of 12 years. The total age at maturity is 25 years.

This scheme is an individual policy plan.Maturity benefits will be provided which will be equal to the assured amount and other applicable bonuses.Premium will be paid quarterly, monthly, annually or half-yearlyMinimum Sum Assured Rs. 1, 00,000This policy includes maturity benefit, death benefit, and survival benefit.In this plan, the premium amount is paid at regular intervals. The child receives 20% of the total amount at the age of 18, 20% each year again at the age of 20 and 22 and the remaining 40%…